Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Extra sauce, please

It’s crunch time again. When the assignment due dates are fast approaching, group presentations are hurriedly thrown together and papers are churned out one by one. With only four weeks left to go, I am in the midst of what will be my last end-of-semester push. I am infinitely happy about this! I’m hoping that once the dust settles and my cap and gown are tucked away in the closet I will be more diligent with my blog and post on a more regular basis. Until then, I leave you with a great lunch or dinner suggestion: Pete’s Teriyaki House. Tucked away in a strip mall behind the Tahoe Joe’s on Shaw and Marks, Pete’s is a little hole in the wall Japanese fast food joint with chicken bowls to die for. The atmosphere is nothing special, in fact it’s pretty dingy and old, but the food is amazing. The sticky rice is perfectly sticky and the succulent chicken is covered in a mouthwatering teriyaki sauce, with extra sauce to go. It’s the perfect meal for a late dinner after a group project meeting on this rainy April evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment